How to Apply for a Grant
You are hereHome › How to Apply for a Grant
UC Merced’s Office of Campus Climate is accepting proposals for projects that contribute to and enhance the campus’s culture as an equitable and inclusive place to study, conduct research and work.
The Diversity, Equity and Inclusion Grant proposal program seeks to create and sustain a campus environment in which all UC Merced faculty and staff members and students feel respected, included and valued. The program is open to all faculty and staff members and students. Selected grants can be funded to an annual maximum of $5,000.
Please follow the steps listed below to complete your grant application.
STEP 2: Make sure your organization or group and project is eligible for funding.
STEP 4: Complete your application by submitting a grant application.
- Advisory Groups
- Resources and Partners
- Academic Personnel Office Diversity
- Academic Senate-Committee for Diversity and Equity (D&E)
- Academic Senate, Faculty Welfare and Academic Freedom (FWAF)
- CARE Office
- Disability Accommodations
- Educational Awareness
- Gender Inclusive Facilities
- Graduate Division Diversity and Inclusion
- Lactation Accommodation
- LGBTQ+ Initiatives
- Office of Campus Culture and Compliance
- Services for Undocumented Students and Special Populations
- Social Justice Initiatives
- Veteran Services
- Women's Programs
- Data & Reports
- File a Report
- Policies & Principles