In alignment with the UC Systemwide WellBeing Initiative, the Staff and Faculty Wellbeing Council fosters the emotional, financial, nutritional, physical and spiritual wellbeing of all UC Merced employees. The council's charge is to:
- Charge 1: Identify and analyze issues related to the wellbeing of all employees.
- Charge 2: Research innovative and effective ways to promote employee wellbeing.
- Charge 3: Facilitate campus community-based action planning around employee wellbeing.
- Charge 4: Advise and make recommendations to campus leadership regarding policies, programs, services and procedures that will improve the wellbeing of all employees.
- Charge 5: Advocate for and promote accountability systems for UC Merced that include clear goals tied to strategies, metrics and stories of impact to ensure initiatives address the employee experience.
The goal of the Staff Faculty Wellbeing Council Anonymous Survey is to improve the experience of all staff and faculty. It complements and will expand on other campus climate and campus engagement surveys staff and faculty participate in. The survey is anonymous.