- Identify and analyze issues related to the wellbeing of all employees
- Develop campus action plan resulting from the staff and faculty climate surveys
- Inform and educate campus community members about wellbeing programs, services and resources
- Advise and make recommendations to campus leadership regarding programs, services and procedures that will improve the wellbeing of all employees
- Find new and innovative ways to promote employee wellbeing
Collaborate with and leverage current resources
The goal of the Staff Faculty Wellbeing Council Anonymous Survey is to improve the experience of all staff and faculty. It complements and will expand on other campus climate and campus engagement surveys staff and faculty participate in. The survey is anonymous.