The continuation of this virtual discussion series is designed to help instructors (any discipline, all levels) form a community of reflective practice focused on improving pedagogy.
Together, we will:
- Explore the intersection between anti-racist teaching and anti-racist pedagogy
- Continue "unlearning" by examining how our assumptions and inherent practices influence classroom practice
- Discuss ways we can adjust those practices to be more inclusive and effective
- Share and learn some of the scholarship in this area
- Practice together shifts in our pedagogy
- Design course content that might be represented at an EDI teaching showcase in May.
The purpose of this series is not to hand down mandates and protocols, but to share experiences and create a space to collaborate with peers and support personal and professional growth.
|Eileen Kogl Camfield|
|Sam Tetangco Oceana|
The registration form is now closed. If you have any questions, please contact email@example.com.